Transportation Systems Noise Control
Airports, highways, railroads, and other transportation systems often generate noise pollution, posing noise control challenges for transportation officials, municipalities, and other stakeholders.
ABD Engineering and Design offers a comprehensive range of transportation system noise control and vibration control services including measurement, control, and isolation of environmental noise related to highways, airports, railroads, and other infrastructure and facilities. We work closely with federal, state, and municipal transportation authorities, community planners, and land-use developers to design comprehensive transportation noise and vibration control solutions.
We use sophisticated onsite noise measurement technologies to conduct environmental impact studies. When actual site conditions cannot yet be measured, we use predictive noise modeling software to evaluate anticipated environmental noise levels. Our engineers design noise and vibration mitigation solutions to help control transportation-generated noise pollution and vibration issues—while ensuring code compliance and community comfort, safety, and well-being.
Independent Noise Control Consultants
As independent noise control consultants, we don’t represent any product manufacturers, suppliers, or other service providers. Accordingly, noise and vibration control recommendations are free from bias and focused entirely on the most effective and cost-efficent resolutions and solutions.
Transportation System Noise Control Consulting Services
- Noise and Vibration Predictive Modeling
- Noise and Vibration Measurement
- Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Community Noise Measurement, Studies, and Monitoring
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Design and Specification of Environmental Noise Control Systems for:
- Airports, Helipads
- Railroads—Freight Trains, Trams, Light Rail
- Trucking Shuttle and Switching Facilities
- Bus Terminals, Train Stations, Rail Yards, Bus Garages